We believe that the local Church fully devoted to Jesus is one of the most powerful agents for good in our world. LBC is committed to actively train people to live as disciples representing Jesus, in their families, workplaces, and neighborhoods. We desire to be a community that is committed to displaying God’s love both locally and internationally (through our partnerships), by alleviating suffering, doing good, and proclaiming the gospel via word/action.
Starting #GivingTuesday (Nov. 27) thru December 31, we’re inviting all who have been impacted by LBC to contribute in some way, if you’re able (all donations are tax deductible).
SPECIFIC WAYS YOUR GIFT WILL HELP:
- STAFFING/TRAINING: invest in new and current leaders
- SPECIAL EVENTS/TRAINING: create and facilitate new opportunities to equip, and build-up disciples and leaders
- FACILITY IMPROVEMENTS: ongoing needs
- OUTREACH/MISSIONS: fund special projects and travel expenses, to equip and encourage the missionaries we’ve sent out.
- EQUIPMENT: sound, children’s ministry, computers
- FINISH 2018 STRONG: finishing this year strong enables us to get a great launch into the new year
We believe in the mission we’ve been called to and our bold prayer is for God to mobilize his people to help us raise $100k to be used for all these areas – and more!
WAYS YOU CAN GIVE
- Through our App: search laurelglen bible wherever you download apps
- Cash/Check: giving envelopes are available at the church office or during our Sunday services
WHAT YOU CAN DO?
- Pray for God’s blessing on our church family.
- Pray for God’s wisdom as to what you can give. This will look different for everyone, as some can give more, others less, each according to their means. (Acts 11:29)
- Pray for God to move people’s hearts to give consistently/generously in the coming year. As a “not for profit” organization (501C3) we depend on others generosity.
God has given us a great mission and we are excited to join Him in serving the community of Bakersfield and advancing the Gospel around the world.
Thank you for your generosity!