Moving You Closer to Jesus and to His Ways
Move Classes are designed to help you move closer to Jesus and to prepare you to serve others. Each class is generally 8 weeks and involves weekly meetings and assignments. Three levels of classes are offered: 101, 201, and 301. The higher the level the more advanced it is and the greater amount of homework it will include. Classes are held on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
Fall Term (September – November)
Wednesday Evenings from 6:30 to 8:00 PM
Starting Wednesday, September 26 at 6:30 PM
- Spiritual Care 1 – Struggling with conflict,broken relationships, grief, isolation, loneliness, or depression?Join us to explore God’s answers to life’s difficult questions. Teachers: BJ Schramm and Faye Fulwyler. 6:30-8:00 pm. Room A110.
- Old Testament 2: Joshua-Nehemiah (level 201) – Discover the rich truths of the Old Testament for practical wisdomand in-depth understanding and see how it points to Christ. Teacher: Pastor Andy. 6:30-8:00 pm. Room A103.
- Parenting Together – Parenting is one of the most rewarding yet challenging responsibilities we can undertake. In this class we will assist you to help your kids know Christ and live for him. Teacher: Jack Grimm. 7:00-8:00 pm. Room A205.
Sundays at 10:30 AM, starting September 23
- Foundations 1: Back to the Basics of Our Beliefs– If you would like to strengthen your knowledge of the basic truths of the Christian life, this class is for you.Teacher: Andy Middlekauff. Room A201.
- Marriage Tune-up– Weekly seminars will include communication, priorities, sex, overcoming unforgiveness, personalities, etc. Join us for one class or every class.Teacher: Mike Sampley. Room A205
For more information or to sign up for a class, visit the Move Class table in the courtyard or click HERE to register online.