Moving You Closer to Jesus and to His Ways
Move Classes are designed to help you move closer to Jesus and to prepare you to serve others. Each class is generally 8 weeks and involves weekly meetings and assignments. Three levels of classes are offered: 101, 201, and 301. The higher the level the more advanced it is and the greater amount of homework it will include. Classes are held on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
Spring Term (April – June)
Wednesday Evenings from 7:00 to 8:30 PM
Starting Wednesday, April 11 at 7:00 PM
- Spiritual Care 3: Changes that Heal (level 201) – Stressed, tired, struggling with work, family, and relationships? Walk with us as we journey together through the changes that heal. Teachers: BJ Schramm and Faye Fulwyler. Room A110
- Cults and World Religions (level 201) – Learn about religions like Islam, Mormonism, and Buddhism and how to share Jesus with them. Teacher: Phil Stangland. Room A205
- Financial Peace University (Level 201) – Learn how to get out of debt, manage your finances, and enjoy financial freedom. Teachers: Darren and Stacey Grisham. Room A201
- Know What You Believe and Why (Level 201 and 301) – Study an overview of the key doctrines (beliefs) of our Christian faith. Teacher: Pastor Roger Poppen. Room A103
Sundays at 10:30 AM, starting April 15
- Foundations 3: Daily Christian Living (level 101) – How Christ wants us to live in our homes, community, personal lives, and at work. Teacher: Andy Middlekauff. Room A201
For more information or to sign up for a class, visit the Move Class table in the courtyard or click HERE to register online.