Ready to take the next step and serve our Church? We’d love to have you. Here’s a short list of all the areas we could use you with links to contact the ministry’s leader:
- Children’s Ministry: Serve as a classroom helper or teacher, check-in greeter or audio/visual technician. Contact Jenny or Julie for more information or to get plugged in.
- Sunday Mornings Ushers, Greeters, Refreshment Servers or Parking Lot Patrol: Help provide hospitality to the church family. Contact Josh for more information.
- Jr. High and High School: Host a swim party at your house, drive kids to and from events, attend Wednesday nights or Sunday mornings, lead a small impact group. Contact Joel for more info.
- Men’s Ministry: Cook for a men’s event, lead worship or play in the worship band for a men’s event, or help plan/serve at a men’s event. For more information contact Pastor Andy.
- Women’s Ministry: Lead a small group or help plan a women’s event. For more information contact Pastor Andy.
- Worship Team: Have a heart to praise the Lord? The worship team is always looking for talented voices and musicians. Contact John Harrell for more info.
- Prayer Team: Pray for the needs of individuals in the church family. Requests are sent out several times a week via email. Email us for more information.
To fill out a form for someone to contact you, click HERE.