This is a fellowship of men and women who have been afflicted either directly or indirectly by the abuse of any mood-altering chemical or compulsive behavior. We believe that as we look to a loving God for help, and put into practice those principals for living, which He has given in His word, we shall find both the strength and freedom we need to live effective lives. Our “higher power” is Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord.
Our five-fold purpose is based directly upon the Word of God and is set forth as follows:
- To provide fellowship in recovery
- To be and to live reconciled to God and His family
- To gain a better understanding of alcohol and mood-altering chemicals and the disease of addiction
- To be built up and strengthened in our faith in Christ
- To render dedicated services to others who are suffering as we once suffered
Who Should Come?
We welcome anyone who has the desire to stay clean and sober; anyone who has the desire to rise above the pain and turmoil engendered by the addiction of a loved one; anyone wishing to break the bondage of compulsive behavior; anyone who is not opposed to our general method of recovery.
Who Leads It?
Truth Ministries is led by followers of Jesus Christ who have been through 12-Step Recovery themselves through the Life Recovery Bible.
Truth Ministry meets every Thursday Evening from 7:00-8:30pm in room C109.
Truth Ministries’ Leader